Thanks to a strong background in using visualization techniques to facilitate group meetings, networking activities and participatory workshops, and a vast experience on strategic process design, Human Scale City is a platform to plan, design and facilitate workshops and any kind of knowledge creation based project.
Open space and visualization techniques help us to gather contributions from participants, making them learn and understand the whole discussion throughout the process. We apply this approach to any kind of topic related to urban environment and creative development of ideas in strategic design.
- Taller sobre la ciudad adaptable en Ciudad Sensible 2014
- Moderating the thematic debates on Cities and new technologies. EQUIciuDAD congress, 13-14 december 2012.
- Design and facilitation of the UrbApps Valladolid 2012, an event designed to prototype mobile apps directed to urban issues thanks to the interaction of designers, programmers and urbanists.
- Design and facilitation of the participatory process Pacto por la Gobernabilidad de Ciudad Juárez
- Design and facilitation of the participatory process to evaluate the Plan Estratégico Ciudad Juárez.
- Design and facilitation of the discussion process for a strategic plan of an industrial sector in Bizkaia.
- Design of participatory processes in public policies: environmental protection, territorial strategies,…