Manu Fernández will take part in the 2012 edition of the EQUIciDAD congress to be held in Donostia-San Sebastián (Spain) in December. Two busy days:
- Taking part as speaker in the “The city of citizens” roundtable.
- Facilitating the two-days workshop on “City and new technologies”.
- Reading two communications:
- ¿Qué hacemos mientras tanto? Por un urbanismo adaptativo (What can we do in the meantime? Adaptive urbanism).
- UrbApps, juntando coders y citizens. El valor cívico de las aplicaciones móviles (Urbapps, joining forces between coders and citizens. The civic value of mobile apps).